OUR BANK DETAILS:
- Bank: Standard Bank
- Account Name: Butterfly Way Educare
- Account Number: 073484709
- Branch Code: 02560900
- Address: Cnr. of Van & Tokai Road, Tokai
- Swift Address: SBZA ZA JJ
- Container or wendy house/s
- Vehicle to transport the children
- Salaries for staff
- Lockers and cupboards
- Jungle gym and swings
- Stove, deep freeze
- Building materails
- Outside toys
HOW YOU CAN HELP
- Sponsor the crèche
- Food donations
- Making crèche furniture
- Money donations towards staff salaries
- Installing fencing
- Buildings for classrooms or even donating classroom containers
- Jungle gyms, swings etc.
- Supporting with the whole development of the educare
- Sponsoring any other items on our wish list (see list on the left)
- Washing machine
- Donation towards the daily run of the Educare
A SPECIAL THANK YOU
Dear Friends and Family
Here at Butterfly Way Educare we have gone through a challenging year but we pulled through. At least the children are well educated and loved by all. In the beginning of 2014 we started a theme-based programme which is for the age 3-5 yrs and learn to live programme which is for the age 1yrs – 3yrs and is also recently registered at the Educational Department as a curriculum and we are the first in Vrygrond to be introduce to the learning system. There has being such an improvement in the development of the child.
- So we thank you True North for there tremendous support in equipping us with educational material, training our teachers in the new theme-based programme and Learn to live also for training the principal in financial management, human resource and theme based programme and for there rewards which we receive educational equipment and there love encouragement there love for God and prayers which they spread amongst us.
- We are grateful for all who have supported Butterfly Way Educare with food, educational products, a jungle gym, new toilets, table and chairs, blankets.
- Thank you Pearson foundation for the fun trip we had to Robin Island, story books, a book shelve and educational equipment. Thank you also for entertaining the children on Ma True North for there tremendous support in equipping us with educational material, training our teachers in the new Theme based programme and Learn to live also for training the principal financial management, human resource and theme based programme and for there rewards that we receive as educational equipment and there love encouragement there love for God which they spread the word wide to all of us thank you also for your prayers.
- The Catholic Church for there ongoing support during the year with food parcel, toys, clothes and also sewing mattress covers for us.
- Plastics for Africa in Retreat for there consistent support.
- The Light Project of Germany for the last 6 years of support.
- Wonderland Kids for the gifts for the children on Madiba day.
- Star of the Sea Convent for the many food parcel’s.
- Methodist church for knitting jersey’s for the children and sewing mattresses covers and toys. Jo I would like thank you very much for the huge difference in the Big classroom by putting in laminated floors and for the mattresses it means a lot to all of us.
- I would also like to thank Peter and Christian during the year for cooking meals for the children. It helps a lot.
- Thank you for some special congregation members of the Bay Community Church for there on going prayer’s for Butterfly Way Educare.
If I left out anyone thank you very much for your support.
So I would like to end this letter of by thanking you all for your support in many ways and I am grateful that you believe and trust in us in making a difference in the lives of the children and making them happy.
We pray that your support will continue. Most of all we would thank God for his Blessing and His Hand in protecting us.
With Love and God’s Blessing from Penny, staff and children.